DETROIT, MICH. — In solidarity with Anonymous leader and fellow evangelical Christian Barrett Brown, arrested Thursday after publicly protesting his persecution at the hands of the minor children of an FBI agent, hip-hop all-stars Insane Clown Posse have already strung together a tribute album to Mr. Brown, of which The Internet Chronicle has obtained an advance copy. The proceeds from the album will go to Mr. Brown’s legal defense fund.
In a press release representatives of ICP released a track listing for the upcoming album, entitled “Have Sex with Dead FBI Agents’ Children (We Ain’t No Gang, Freak Whores).” The track listing for the album is as follows:
1. FBI Agent Robert Smith’s Kids (in the Dark Carnival)
2. Drug Dealer in Hell
3. Avenge MLK (KIA)
4. Brown Off Brown (His Drug Dealerz in Hell)
5. We a Gang, LOL JK (Bustin’ Nuts in a Dead Body)
6. Shoot Racist People with Illegally Obtained Firearms (Have Sex with their Dead Bodyz)
7. Fucking Internets, How Do They Work?
8. LulzCartel (His Drug Dealerz In Hell Reprise)
9. CHUG HFCS!
10. Not Forgivin’, Not Forgettin’, Painting Our Faces
11. John Wayne Gacy = God = Satan
12. It’s OK to be Poor (Cumming From Nothing)
Initial reports from representatives of ICP’s label, Psychopathic Records, have indicated that the release of this album may undermine the group’s recently initiated lawsuit against the FBI, which previously indicated ICP’s gang status, given their affiliation with drug prohibitionism, the Christian identity movement, the HFCS racket — in addition to their perpetual glorification of Illinois rapist/mass-murderer John Wayne Gacy.
In statements to the press FBI Director Robert Mueller has characterized ICP’s album a “dangerous travesty,” adding, “We will hunt these no-talent assclowns down as quickly as we did the drug-addled Anonymous leader.”