WYOMING — Fans mourn the loss of YouTuber Joshua Fay Saunders, known to fans as King Cobra.
Neighbors found Saunders unconscious in his apartment Wednesday evening after hearing a clattering noise.
“It was the most frightening sight of my entire life,” Nancy Higgins said, “He was laying there covered in brown dust, convulsing, and foaming at the mouth, his eyes were moving independent of one another and I couldn’t understand the terrible moans coming out of his mouth.”
Paramedics arrived at the scene twenty minutes after Higgins placed the 911 call and administered aid, but Saunders passed away en route to the hospital.
Dr. Angstrom H. Troubador of Casper General Hospital said, “Mr. Saunders was exposed to wenge dust, an exotic wood that can be an acute irritant and contains a powerful neurotoxin. Remember to always wear respirators and other safety gear when woodworking, and avoid sanding inside your living spaces.”